Time goes on and I have a bunch of articles to read. As in the first post here is the list of five articles:
- A Complete Guide to Grid – CSS Grid is amazing. Seriously. And the good news is that you can already use it (with some limitations if you still need to support Internet Explorer). But anyway, this article is really good introduction with a lot of visual samples, I use it as a cheat sheet, because data is well-structured and contain a lot of visualization;
- The introduction to Reactive Programming you’ve been missing – this one is quite “old” but not outdated. I’d say the opposite. After the release of Angular which is heavily relies on RxJS this article is mandatory for reading. If you haven’t used streams before probably you’ll have issues at the beginning of your way. This article should be a guiding light for you;
- Debugging React performance with React 16 and Chrome Devtools. – this one is very basic but still can be useful if you’ve never monitored performance of your applications;
- Get Started With Analyzing Runtime Performance – one more good article describing available tools for performance analysis;
- Orinoco: young generation garbage collection – this one is more theoretical but still quite important. Because understanding how garbage collection is working is crucial for every developer;
That’s all for now. Thanks!